OPEN & SAFE
Advanced Orthopaedic Specialists is committed to the highest quality care of our patients, staff and community. In efforts to effectively control the spread of COVID-19, we are following ADH Guidelines and ask that all patients and visitors to follow our COVID-19 policy and rules.
Masks & Hand Sanitizer
- All staff wear a mask
- Patients and visitors are asked to wear a mask. You may bring your own, or if you do not have one, masks will be available at our clinic.
- Hand Sanitizers will be available at numerous locations throughout our facility. Please sanitize your hands when entering. Our staff and providers sanitize their hands before and after each patient encounter.
Screening & testing
- We screen all staff, patients, and visitors upon entry of the building. Your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to verbally answer the following questions:
- Do not enter if you have had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 2 days
- Have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell
- Have you had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- Common areas, exam rooms, and furniture are sanitized throughout the day.
- Passed items such as pens are disinfected between usage
- Waiting room organization has been rearranged to enforce social distancing
Due to COVID-19 and the potential consequences to our community we are now offering TeleMedicine services in an effort to practice social distancing as much as possible. If you are interested in scheduling or changing your current appointment to a TeleMedicine visit, please call our clinic to get more information to see if TeleMedicine is the right option for you: 479-966-4187
Upon scheduling a TeleMedicine appointment, you will be given detailed instructions on how to log in and be virtually seen by one of our providers using your smartphone, tablet, or computer in real-time.
Our providers and staff are working to provide you with the most up-to-date information and we appreciate your flexibility and understanding.